Opening hours and appointment
|Monday||08.30 - 17.00|
|Tuesday||08.30 - 17.00|
|Wednesday||08.30 - 17.00|
|Thursday||08.30 - 17.00|
|Friday||08.30 - 17.00|
|In case of emergency outside the opening hours|
Lunch break 12.00 - 12.40
Schedule your appointment by phone Monday - Friday 08.30 - 12.00 or 13.00 - 17.00 uur.
In accordance with the goverment's decision, dental practices can resume regular dental care starting 22 April. That means that we are no longer restricted to give only emergency treatment .We do that in a responsible and appropriate manner by following the strict guidelines Leidraad Mondzorg Corona (written by the dentists associations), according to which there are several preliminary conditions:
- The policy we must follow is that we only allow people into practice, of which we know with great certainty that they are healthy and that the child/family memeber is not showing signs of corona or is in isolation at home becasue of suspicion to corona disease.
- In the practice we adhere to the Infection Prevention Directive in Oral Care Practices and we have taken additional hygiene measures:
- Disinfect yours hands upon arrival and don’t use your mobile phone
- The toilet is open only for emergencies
- Each patient can come with only one companion.
Cancellation or "no-show" appointment
Each time a patient misses an appointment, another patient is prevented from receiving care. If you have to make changes, we request a notice (by telephone or an e-mail) of 48 hours before your appointment (keep this in mind for appointments that are scheduled on Monday and Tuesday). In case of cancellation,due to illness, less than 24 hours before the appointment, we kindly ask you to bring a medical certificate from the general practitioner(huisarts). Appointments that are not canceled on time will be charged (30,- euro - 60,-euro). This fee is not covered by the insurance.
Reminder of your appointment is a service and not an obligation. We are not responsible for the consequence if you do not receive a reminder.