Complaints procedure

The employees of Tandenfeest believe it is important that good care is provided and that you as a patient is satisfied with the treatment and care of your child.

If you have a complaint about a bill or about the treatment, we advise you to contact the practice and express/discuss your complaint/concern.

If the complaint is of such a nature that you do not want to discuss it in the practice, we advise you to submit your complaint to us in writing.

If you do not agree with the handling of your complaint, we refer you to the KNMT (Royal Dutch Society for the Promotion of Dentistry), where you can submit your complaint:

Our practice is affiliated with the complaints procedure of the KNMT.

Feel free to contact us.

Contact us >